Paul Grant Truesdell, II

Software, Technology, and Finance

HomeNotes & LinksCompanies & ProjectsContact


I specialize in finance-focused software and technology consulting and development, I assist small and medium-sized businesses in achieving their objectives through the utilization of technology.

Employing a holistic approach, I can tackle a broad spectrum of technology requirements, including cloud migration and on-premises infrastructure management. With a diverse range of skills, I offer innovative and customized solutions that cater to each organization's distinct demands, empowering them to prosper in today's ever-changing technological landscape.

Feel free to contact me to discuss how I can assist you in achieving your goals through technology.

Notes and Links

2024.03.27 13:10 UTC

2023.04.19 16:08 UTC

90% of My Skills Are Now Worth $0 ...but the other 10% are worth 1000x

The most remarkable revelation from the LLaMA explosion is understanding what skills and knowledge are valuable and what is not.

2023.04.18 12:32 UTC

Brain images just got 64 million times sharper

New, higher resolution, voxel based MRI technology. Amazing stuff.

2023.04.16 19:12 UTC

Bell Works, Formerly The Bell Labs Complex in Holmdel, NJ

One of the coolest and most innovative redevelopment projects I've ever seen.

Current Companies and Projects

Truesdell Wealth

Fixed cost asset and wealth management solutions.

2013 - Present

Truesdell Insurance

Life, disability, long term care, and annuity insurance.

2023 - Present

Truesdell Consulting

Business and technology consulting.

2008 - Present

Truesdell Companies

Miscellaneous business and technology projects.

2007 - Present

Podcast hosting and distribution SaaS.

2021 - Present

Ocala Metro

Local news and events in Ocala, Florida.

2024 - Present


Medium and small business CRM platform.

2022 - Present